Day 01: Kathmandu (1300m):
Welcome at Kathmandu international airport, transfer to hotel. Evening: program briefing.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing and fly to Nepalgunj:
After breakfast: Kathmandu city sightseeing including Pashupatinath temple. After lunch, fly to Nepalgunj. Transfer to the hotel in Nepalgunj.
Day 03: Fly to Simikot (2859m):
Early in the morning: schedule flight from Nepalgunj to Simikot. This is acclimatization day and immigration formalities. Overnight stay at guest house.
Day 04: Fly to Hilsa and drive to Purang (Taklakot – 3400m):
Early in the morning fly to Hilsa by chartered helicopter and cross Karnali River and get in to Tibetan border. After meeting with Tibetan guide, drive to Taklakot(Purang) by Land Cruisers via Khojarnath Monastery. Overnight stay at guest house.
Day 05: Acclimatization day at Purang (Taklakot -3400 m.) Overnight stay at guest house.
Day 06: Drive to Manasarovar Lake (4550m):
Early Morning drive to Manasarovar Lake (4550m) takes 2-3 hours. Transfer to the guest house near lake. After taking holy bath at lake, do puja and makes circumambulation of Holy Lake. Afternoon, relax in guest house and prepare for next day trip.
07: Drive to Tarboche and trek to Dirapuk (4890m.):
This is first day ofKailashParikrama. First we drive to Tarboche (Yemadwar- the auspicious gateway and the sky burial ground) passing through Darchen (4560m). Then walk up to Diraphuk. This day have to walk about 4-5 hours. Yak will carry our all-essential equipment. Overnight stay at guest house.
Day 08: Dirapuk to Zuthulpuk (4750m.):
This is very long walking day, need to walk 8-9 hours and have to cross Dolma-La (5,670m) above sea level. The weather is unpredictable in Dolma-La, any time can change and start snow storm. So we have to start our journey as earlier as possible. In route, we get darshan of Gaurikunda. But it is very difficult to go and touch.Overnight stay at guest house.
Day 09: Zuthulpuk to Taklakot:
This is last day of Parikrama, take just 2 hours walking down nearDarchenthen catch our jeep and drive to Taklakot take 2 hours. Overnight stay at guest house.
Day 10: Fly to Simikot-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu:
Early morning, charter Helicopter flight to Simikot. After completing immigration formalities, chartered or connecting fixed wing flight to Nepalgunj and catch evening schedule flight to Kathmandu. Transfer to the Hotel.
Day 11: Final departure.
After breakfast, transfer to the International airport for final departure.
Indian Passport Holders: INR 175000.00 per person.
NRI & Western: USD 3750.00 per person
• Arrival and departure transfer by tourist coach.
• 3 nights’ twin sharing accommodation at 4 stars hotel with full meal in Kathmandu and Nepalgunj.
• Kathmandu city sightseeing including PashupatinathDarshan.
• Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu by schedule flight.
• Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by chartered helicopter.
• Land Cruisers transportation in 4 persons sharing basis and supporting truck during Kailash trip.
• All sharing accommodation at Tibetan – Guest houses/camps
• Tented equipment, sleeping bag, down Jacket & carrying bag.
• Kailash permit &Chinese; visa
• All travel entry & road permit fees in Nepal and Tibet.
• Sherpa, cook and all necessary supporting staffs.
• Tibetan guide, yak and yak man to carry supplies.
• Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) Oxygen & medicine kit box.
Tour cost excludes:
Airport tax, Beverage and personal nature cost, Nepal entry and re-entry visa fees, rescue & emergency cost, yak or horse cost for personal riding. Accommodation cost at Darchen those are unfit to go KailashParikrama , extra food and accommodation would cost incase of Helicopter flight cancelled due to the bad weather and Tips.